Stainless steel exhaust system, built by Marcel Kley
- Short distance between the driver´s cabin and the living cabin, the overall length of the truck is reduced by 10cm to 15cm
- The original muffler is mounted under the vehicle on the passenger side. Now there is more space under the vehicle for an additional fuel tank
- With left-hand traffic, the pedestrians and vehicles will not get all the exhaust fumes :-)
- the solar cells get all the exhaust fumes are slightly covered with soot
- the exhaust gases are pushed by the wind through the side door into the trunk, thus after each trip the cabin smelled of exhaust fumes. We built a small wind spoiler, and the exhaust gases are guided past the door. Only very little gets into the trunk, probably through the side air vents.